MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi there buddy, guessing it is the facelift model, bearing in mind the inlet rattle, what sort of money you looking for?
Best wishes, Scott

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not really sure what i should be asking on the price? :dunno: yes the car is the face lift model.

I think Sheddist who made the clutch kit for the car is also doing a repair part for the inlet?

Would any one like to make me an offer? Not really in a rush to sell the car ( we dont really want to get rid of it!!):)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
belts not done and inlet maybe shot? your not looking at a great deal to be honest, both jobs are around £500 each. even if the sheddist kit does work its a hell of a lot of work to split the manifold and then try to re-seal it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, dont have any to hand at the moment, The paint is mint, with only a few scuffs under the front bumper, i had all new badges put on.(although the rear is starting to faid a again) the alloys all have a bit of kerbing but filed and touched in with the mg silver sparkle paint

·
Registered
24 Posts
Think PeteB may be right, also as it does`nt have the big spoiler, another couple of hundred quid, how much of a rush are you in?
May be worth thinking about sortin the rattle and adding a spoiler, with luck you could get both done, (second hand) for £500ish.
You could probably ask £2750 and get close,keep Notts an MG rich zone.
Scott, Arnold, ZS180 and ZT-T190, oh and big petrol bills, hahah.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Pm'd

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah to be honest, think i might keep it for what people are willing to buy it for it just aint worth selling, Looks like a top box rather than an estate!!! hahahah

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
yeah to be honest, think i might keep it for what people are willing to buy it for it just aint worth selling, Looks like a top box rather than an estate!!! hahahah
I bought my ZS as a family car and it fits prams etc fine, well new buggy pram all in ones, you might not get an old siver line one in the boot! I bought a top box and roof bars for £100 and went to france with 3 adults and my daughter, all her stuff and ours for a week and still had room to bring 80 bottles of wine back.

·
Still not cured of MG addiction
7,110 Posts
ZS is quite a bit more practical than my IS200, the boot is much deeper and the seats fold down so better for prams/buggies etc.

The ZS is better than the ZT as well I think bootwise.

·
Maestro 1600
1,441 Posts
ZS is quite a bit more practical than my IS200, the boot is much deeper and the seats fold down so better for prams/buggies etc.

The ZS is better than the ZT as well I think bootwise.
Went up to Scotland in your ZT.........450 miles to a 65 litre tank of petrol there and likewise back (was reading 40mpg at one point)........we packed the pram and all our clothes and food and drink all in it including the moses basket too.......loads of room compared to the ZS but of course they are both cracking cars!

ZS is a great car and would have one again someday I'm sure!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
car now with 37000 miles.

does anyone want to put an offer in , we now have a new car.

many thanks Nathan

·
Registered
335 Posts
car now with 37000 miles.

does anyone want to put an offer in , we now have a new car.

many thanks Nathan
Get some pics up :)
People need to see before making the final call...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts