MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.

Kind of new to the forum. Signed up on here many moons ago when I was looking for an MG ZS 180.

Well i'm in the market for one again and wondered what was out there on the forum.

I have a gorgous Subaru Impreza up forsale at the moment so would either need to wait for a cash deal, unless someone wanted to part ex with me.

Link to my Subaru...

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3788898.htm

Thanks and look forward to your replies.

Regards, Andy

·
Registered
600 Posts
personally i think if your going for a mk2 should be a straight swap specially with the high mileage on yours. (no offence meant)

most mk2 180s that are in good shape with decent mileage pick up around 2500 .... as long as theyve had the cambelt change..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To be honest. I've got 2 kids and a mortgage to pay plus a wedding to pay for. I can afford to keep it but would just like a few extra pennies in the pocket. Plus, i've always fancied one lol.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
To be honest. I've got 2 kids and a mortgage to pay plus a wedding to pay for. I can afford to keep it but would just like a few extra pennies in the pocket. Plus, i've always fancied one lol.
Fair enough, I must admit I'm quite tempted by it, will have to look at the insurance compared to the zed.

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Sorry mate but you would not get my mk1 for that sort of deal even. That's why I asked, I thought you wanted to pay a bit more?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No chance of me putting money towards, and beside the 3 MK2's i've looked at down here are all under £2000. Good condition with belts and clutches being changed. Cheapest was £1400 for a silver one and there was nothing wrong with it with 54,000 on the clock. But if I end up with a Mk1 then so be it aslong as its a decent car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not if you know your Scoobies it's not. WRX for a start, aswell as being a JDM model which is even more powerful, plus over £10,000 worth of paperwork, full uk service history and brand new genuine MOT and 4 months tax??? Worth every penny, but as said in the advert... OVNO lol and i've turned away so many good cars and part ex offers. Just holding out for the right one or full cash offer :) The colour itself is very rare on any scooby other than an RB5 aswell.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts