MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, dont often post on here as spend a lot of time on another forum but thought this might spark an interest.

I am currently replacing the engine on a mk1 ZS 180. This car was bought for the sole purpose of racing on tracks around the UK with members of the forum.

The car is about to have a new engine and is currently stripped out, fitted with bucket seats and harnesses.

It has also been given an 'theMGZS.co.uk' livery and should be ready to race on trackdays early 2011.

Here are a couple of pictures

The forum is advertised on the car as it is the sole contributer to the care. The site along with various members have recently started making donations to the car. In exchange for this they get the opportunity to use the car when it is at their local track.

There are more details on the site about the car, it's progress and plans, so feel free to pop along for a chat.

·
Front wheels steer, rear wheels drive.
12,325 Posts
looks the part.
i like your idea too sounds good fun.
How is the car modified or how will it be modified ?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hi smokey,
Hav u taken decat off the car yet? Need to know if it has a bore of 55mm or bigger ?

Pm me a photo if u hav?

Cheers
Paul

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
have just read all the posts on it. from what i can see he's been waiting for george to help fix, which obviously never happened, and now waiting for some parts/money off him, which will also never happen!

george cant have any even remote family left from the amount of bereavements he's had and possibly the illest person ive ever known! generally coinciding with some work that needs doing.... why do people still believe anything he says?

Drew

1 - 8 of 8 Posts