MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
******NOW SOLD******NOW SOLD******
For sale is my Firefrost Red MG ZS 180 MK2 Saloon.
12 months MOT
3 months TAX
81,000 miles
Cambelts changed at 60k
New clutch fitted last year
Factory fitted MG decals
Evo rear spoiler
Automatic climate control
Front elec windows
Elec wing mirrors
Leather/Alcantara seats

Mods:
Fully certificated and working LPG conversion with 70ltr tank.
5% tinted windows on the rear
70% standard tint on front but with anti-shatter film fitted
BMC CDA air filter and cold feed piped from inner wing
Pipercross breather filter
Oil catch tank
EBC turbo groove discs all round
EBC yellow stuff break pads all round
Twin exit cat-back powerflow exhaust with 2 back boxes
Ripspeed cmr b4000 stero with bluetooth, sd slot, usb connection, ipod connection, removeable front facia and huge sound customisation, also with original box and instructions.
All wired to install subwoofer in boot are still connected to stereo, just need to supply your own sub, im leaving all wires in but not the sub. Also, private plate has been removed and reverted back to original reg of ET54 BZU

A sound motor, starts/runs perfectly no noises or rattles.

Only issues with the car are a dent to rear/right quart which i tried to push out myself and the left side of rear bumper has dropped slightly caused by previous owner where he drove off with lpg hose conected.

Because of this i'm selling at a low price £1,200 ovno.

Any questions/viewing call Jamie on 07929 755730 or for more pictures e-mail: [email protected]
Located in Telford, England.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its a great system the previous owner had installed, cant remember the name but it injects 2% of petrol with the gas to a) keep injectors lubricared excluding the need for flash lube and b) prevent usual 10% power loss. Plus its only £35 to fill the gas tank returning around 280-300 miles going around town. The tank holds about 55 litres, as with lpgs they never completely fill the tank, summat to do with the pressure system.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Its a great system the previous owner had installed, cant remember the name but it injects 2% of petrol with the gas to a) keep injectors lubricared excluding the need for flash lube and b) prevent usual 10% power loss. Plus its only £35 to fill the gas tank returning around 280-300 miles going around town. The tank holds about 55 litres, as with lpgs they never completely fill the tank, summat to do with the pressure system.

You don't fancy a mint mk1 do you lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha afraid not! Just got myself a new 2.0tdi titanium x mondeo.....not quite the fun of a ZS or the Impreza i was hoping to move onto but aaaahwell....commitments change :-( lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts