MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my much loved MG ZS 180 (2.5V6 Engine) in Trophy Blue.

Just a tad over 56,000 miles, full service history, Tax and MOT till Decemeber 2010, half leather interior, Kenwood 6 CD changer and head unit, full Piper stainless steel exhaust fitted by Demon Tweeks.

Only bad points are there is a small dent under the spoiler, and the usual stone chip here and there as you would expect for a 9 year old car.

Open to offers

·
No longer a Rover / MG owner.
1,152 Posts
You had the 90k / 6 year cambelts etc major service done?

·
1,152 Posts
id be looking at around £1800
- £500 to get the servicing done properly as you clearly don't want to gives you about £1300!:slap::lol:

Or to put it another way, about as much as I paid for my current 200vi 2 years ago!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
- £500 to get the servicing done properly as you clearly don't want to gives you about £1300!:slap::lol:

Or to put it another way, about as much as I paid for my current 200vi 2 years ago!
its not that i don't want to, iv just bought another car and want this gone..there are a fair few on ebay/autotrader/pistonheads with 30k plus more miles than mine with part service history going for around 2K...if you guys aren't interested then fair enough...iv just gone by the prices other people have there's listed for....there is no way il take less then £1600 belts done or not.

·
1,152 Posts
Good luck with the sale.:)

At least we know it needs expensive work soon so any potential buyer is aware.

Maybe you will get your price as 180 values are on the up compared to when I sold mine 2 years ago - same age as yours in Trophy Yellow with 90k service done for £2300

1 - 15 of 15 Posts