MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mercedes W638
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to put my ZR up for sale, to finance the restoration of my MG Montego turbo.

The ZR is a 2001 reg 51 plate with 75,500 miles on the clock. The cam belt, water pump and power steering pump were changed last July. The car is Anthracite with red Monaco seats.

I haven't used the car for some time, so it could do with some TLC. This is reflected in the asking price of £850.

Some photos from Aug 2010...

·
Mercedes W638
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What things need doing bud? :)
The main thing is the dents in the doors on the passenger side, as can bee seen in the photos. The passenger door mirror is BRG, the interior is shabby. It also now sports a Rover 25 grille.

·
Mercedes W638
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tax until end of January, MOT until August 2012.

·
Mercedes W638
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now Sold. The welding for my Montego Turbo is booked for next Wednesday :)

·
Registered
510 Posts

·
Mercedes W638
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Er, no. The Monty Turbo is sitting on the front garden with the fuel tank in the garage. The welding guy said that it needed the wing taking off to weld the inner wheel arch. :err: Instead, I got the VDP on the road. Next project is the MG 1600... then I might go back to the turbo.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Er, no. The Monty Turbo is sitting on the front garden with the fuel tank in the garage. The welding guy said that it needed the wing taking off to weld the inner wheel arch. :err: Instead, I got the VDP on the road. Next project is the MG 1600... then I might go back to the turbo.
Got a pic of it? I love Monty Turbos and at the mo I have 4

·
Mercedes W638
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here's an old photo of it..

·
Registered
510 Posts

·
Mercedes W638
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No, most of the welding has been done. There's just one awkward bit left to be done. Also needs some tidying up. This one certainly goes better than the black one I owned.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts