MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

this is my first post on here. Hello all!! Anyway, i currently own a modified 1997 SEAT ibiza 2.0 8v, and its time to get shut basically. Time for a change. I like the look of the MG ZR TD 2.0. Now im going for a TD from a 2.0 petrol coz the performance on most common TD models these days are fan-******-tastic with crakcing MPG'S. PLUS.........this is a big plus, i can get diesel FREE, yes FREE, through works diesel pump. All legal!

Ive not driven one yet, but hope to very soon. What can this TD 2.0 be taken upto (BHP) with a chip and the "usual" mods...zorts etc etc. And wot tuners are out there for the MG? Any info wud be much appreciaited. Bear in mind also, i have not got much info on this car as yet. Any comments wud be great. Cheers guys

PS....ANYONE WANNA BUY A MODIFIED IBIZA 2.0 8V.....MASSIVE SPEC!!!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
It depends on how fast you want to go and how much money you have!!!

First of all may i suggest, a Piper X induction kit (look at an EVO5 induction kit) a bit of grease and a lot of patience!! :D

Also a piggy back unichip (or a chip from a 216 or 220 as rover chips are generic).

And of couse a powerflo exhaust, i swear by them, althouhg if you want a double exhaust, they will need to cut part of your back bumper (a thing of beuaty spoiled, but well worth it in the end!! :D)

Hope this gives you a few Ideas to start with

Dave :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts