MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello.i am new to the xpower website...hello all.

i am looking for some info on remapping a mg zr 2003 115...i remap cars,and have been asked by a friend to remap his mg zr...well i have tried with the equipment i have,but no joy......just wondered if anyone has done this on there car,and can put sum light on the job for me....much appreciated.

paul

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
Hi Paul and :welcome:

Had my ZS 115 remapped, but they pulled the ECU out and sent it away.

Think SDi's injectors give almost the same increase, without the remap.

:wave:

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
Graph for my 115, had a decat, BMC panel filter, remap, boost up a bit, Powerflow cat back.

SDi's sitting in a box waiting to go on.

:wave:

·
General dogsbody!!
113 Posts
If you add sdi injectors, followed by a re-map (along with other basic supporting mods), you should see around 150+bhp.

There is quite a few over on .org who do re-maps (including myself (i'm Dave over there)). Check out the diesel section over there.

Cheers
Dave

·
Registered
8 Posts
hello.i am new to the xpower website...hello all.

i am looking for some info on remapping a mg zr 2003 115...i remap cars,and have been asked by a friend to remap his mg zr...well i have tried with the equipment i have,but no joy......just wondered if anyone has done this on there car,and can put sum light on the job for me....much appreciated.

paul
plenty of companys cant do these cars, as its not normally covered by run of the mill equipment.

Myself (and Dave) are just 2 that can...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i guess these ecus arnt that bad to read once you open them up....i suppose you have to be confident in removing and reading eeproms.....to be honest,im not the man for it yet....lol..but getting there..

·
General dogsbody!!
113 Posts
i guess these ecus arnt that bad to read once you open them up....i suppose you have to be confident in removing and reading eeproms.....to be honest,im not the man for it yet....lol..but getting there..
Where in the UK are you, there may be a re-mapper close by who can re-map the car.

Cheers
Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts