MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey people.

For sale is one 2003 mg zr 2.0 td.

I bought this car a couple of months ago from aldon and what a cracking car it has been, unfourntetly needs demand that i get a bigger car so im afraid it must go.

The car has a lot of history on here and has been very well maintained whilst under the ownership of both myself and aldon, it has regualry been serviced and has had new belts (2,500 miles ago) tyres (1,000 miles ago) and sdi-injectors put in.

Here is the add on ebay along with pictures.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120594084495

I know the price on ebay is £2395 however to keep it in the "family" ill take £2200 if some one from the forum buys it so i can have piece of mind it will be well kept after!

The car is one of the cheapest for its age and quality on pistonheads and im sure you will struggle to find a nice model for the money!!

Please feel free to contact me with any question, querys or requests either on 07540 370261 or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to mention, I will take a MG ZS 180 in P/x but nothing more than £1,400, since i need money to help pay of the insurance!

For some reasons insurance companies get twitchy when a 19 year old is driving around in a 2.5 ltr v6.

Dunno why like, Any guesses lol?

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Cmon someone gets a bargain here:yup:Surely:dunno:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts