MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes lads n lasses i am after an original or one that works with the butterfly valve. My car sometimes as ive been told on xpf that the gases go back up exhaust cos it feels like it wants to stall bout 30 secs after drivin. If anyone has one please reply or pm me thanks. Can meet at pride of longbridge if u go( i know i am) or if we can come to ssome arrangement with postage or pick up dependin on distance thanks dave

·
''Fire up the Quattro''.
1,935 Posts
Long discontuined & i dout any ''new old stock''.Rimmer brothers have not had it listed for years.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have looked on ebay plenty of times n only find expensive xpower and scorpion and its a big fortune to pay to help sort out a problem. There is a cheap look a like but i believe it doesnt have the butterflys inside. My next alternative is xpf or see wht zr 160's being broken. Thanks for the reply. Nice golf

·
''Fire up the Quattro''.
1,935 Posts
I have looked on ebay plenty of times n only find expensive xpower and scorpion and its a big fortune to pay to help sort out a problem. There is a cheap look a like but i believe it doesnt have the butterflys inside. My next alternative is xpf or see wht zr 160's being broken. Thanks for the reply. Nice golf
............thanks mate. I had an orginal ZR 160 back box on my ZR 105+ years ago,got it off a mate who fitted a Milltek.To be fair the quality was rubbish & it rusted through on the lower bend section after 3 years.Not good for a part which cost a fortune when new.Good luck with the search tho.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts