MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NOW SOLD!

MG ZR 105+ - Mrk 2 ZS Wheels/Lowered/Mint - must be seen! - Location: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, Midlands (ST3)

Selling a mint MG ZR 105+ - want something a bit bigger :) I have the receipts for all work ever carried out. I did post in this forum quite a lot a year or so ago, but got too busy at work :)

Car has been cleaned religously very regularly as I'm into the whole detailing area, unfortunately. The car has always had several layers of polish, wax and sealant on - sad I know :) A random beading picture I posted: http://www.themgzr.co.uk/vb/showpost.php?p=1102091&postcount=24 :)

Mileage: 38,000
Year: 2004
Service history: FSH
Tax: 30/09/2010
MOT: MOT'd 13/03/10

Head Gasket: The head gasket failed (caught this very very early) approximaterly 2 months ago. This was replaced professionally with the uprated head gasket. The following items were also replaced: header bolts, timing belt, watrer pump - I have all receipts/invoices for this as proof of all work that was carried out.

Mods/Trim:

• Lowered 35mm on AVO lowering springs (done professionally)
  • Mark 2 MG ZS 180 alloys wheels (were a total pain to get a hold of, but look amazing)
  • Smoked front and side indicator covers
  • Half leather monaco seats (were on the car when I bought it, fairly rare nowadays)
  • Xpower rear silencer (axactly the same as this one)
  • I'll also throw in a JVC KD-LH811 MP3/WMA CD RDS Tuner (amazon link)
  • Black techno LED rear lexus lights - 2 months old

Bad Points:

• Minor kerbing on the front alloys (have to look up close top see this - nothing major, can be fixed)
  • Cracked corner of front registartion plate - broke this when cleaning the car :(
  • Few minor scuffs on front bumper

The only engine mods to speak of were a viper induction kit a added when I first bought the car (this has since been removed).

Cost: £1900.00 ono.

Contact Details (any for any questions): 07795095476 (Rob) or email rallport[AT]rallport.com to arrange a viewing. Payment via cash or bank transfer (for payment via cheque I'll need to wait until this has fully cleared
before releasing the car).

EDIT: have just finished giving the car a final clean - will get tons of up to date pictures up first thing tomorrow!

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts