Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MG ZR 105 + 3 Door, Pearlescent Blue.

• 2003 (52)
  • Pearlescent Blue as standard
  • 77500 miles
  • Tax and MOT until end of February

A lovely example of the ZR, with the Pearlescent blue paint, looks stunning and havent seen many others like this, the car is standard except for a powerflow cat back exhaust system that was on the car when I brought it.
It is in great condition inside and out and needs to be viewed to fully appreciate the paint on the car.

I have owned the car for 2 years now, during which if it ever needed work doing then it was done regardless of the cost.
Most of the work was carried out by KLN services in Coventry,
The work done includes;
New pistons and liners,
value stem seals,
two new exhaust valves,
and also the head gasket was replaced at the time at at the cost of around £1400 at 68014 miles on the 22.10.10,
then recently a new radiator recently and also a new inlet manifold gasket at 77344 miles.
(all the work is recorded in the service history book)
it has full service history, however it is due a service now.

it has two new Uni-royal Rainsport2 on the front within the last month, and the tyres on the rear have about 4 mm of tread left,

The bodywork is in very good condition for the age with the odd marks and stone chips, but to be expected on a car of this age, there is a slight scratch on the front bumper shown in the picture below, done by someone in a car park and driving off. There is also a small dent on the front offside quarter panel, however is hardly noticeable.
One matter that could be a problem, the button that releases the boot broke about 4 months ago, so I replaced it with one from a local car breakers, it works fine and locks and unlocks with the central locking and opens on the button, however I just don’t have a key for it.
The car has the 17 inch straights, however they could do with being refurbished (kerbed by the previous owner) I was going to get them refurbished myself however never got round to it.

Part blue half leather interior, in good condition, apart from a slight wear on the drivers seat. Not ripped just worn and then slight rip on the back of the passengers seat. This model has electric windows and electric sunroof, everything works on this car.

The Car is HPI clear, had it checked before I brought the car in 2009, have the letter to prove this.
It drives great and has flew through the MOT's with the one advisory being tyres, will be sad to see the car go, however I have recently completed my apprenticeship so am looking to change it.

Will be happy to answer any questions, and anyone can feel free to come and view the car.

£1500 ono

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts