MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

· Where's my telephone sanitizer?
457 Posts
Ok, highly theorhetical at this moment....

if one of these interviews I have in the forthcoming weeks pays off.... then the Zed will be treated to something special....

the question is what.....
XPower springs
OR
de-cat exhaust like Robbo's
(it's a ZS diesel and Robbo reports his as much more driveable as a result)

tricky eh?
both not an option.... yet....
Bev, you're not allowed to comment as you're biassed :roll:
(but you can supply with biasing info..... ;) )

I assume as it's a spring sale and we're well into summer, these prices won't last forever.... :) and is it a case of when they're gone, they're gone? if not, what's the normal price?

Cheers
Al

· Registered
4,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
king minger said:
Bev, you're not allowed to comment as you're biassed :roll:
(but you can supply with biasing info..... ;) )

I assume as it's a spring sale and we're well into summer, these prices won't last forever.... :) and is it a case of when they're gone, they're gone? if not, what's the normal price?

Cheers
Al
:angel as if I would ;)

Normal retail is £135.26 plus VAT

· Registered
1,161 Posts
I'm gonna have to wait for a while, just booked me car in to get some tints done, and have also ordered the black lexus lights from yellow-peril.

So far me being off work on leave has become quite expensive :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thank anyway Bev. :beerchug

· (MGR) Psychotic
1,211 Posts
Bev
There's no list price for Xpower ZT springs... £?
Pretty sure my ride height is that of the R75, I have the softer suspension...do you think the dampers will still be suitable?

Dave
When are you going? If there is something for the ZT on the shelf we could convoy, take piccies and do a write-up of the day for the forum.

Feeling flush-ish :)

· Registered
4,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Steve,

They don't do the ZT - its a totally different set-up, with a seperate damper and spring on the rear, and It was felt that there wasn't enough market for a lowering kit !!

We have patterns for the rear, so we can get lowering springs made (not Eibach). The alternative is a Leda kit, we've done a few for the ZT now.

· Front wheels steer, rear wheels drive.
12,330 Posts
Very impressed with my springs,eliminates dive under braking totally and squat under acceleration and stays so flat and composed in the twists ,,,yet it has not sacrificed any comfort at all ,,,going in a straight line even on bumpy roads you wouldnt know it had been done .

big thanks to everyone but especially martyn the fitter ,,done an excellent job. :beerchug

Saw somebodies zt suspension being made blue,,,very impressive ;)
Wirls mail me :beerchug

· Premium Member
12,372 Posts
Just need to arrange when we can have the new springs fitted to the TF.

Next friday would be good - then we could straight up to Snetterton for the weekend ;)

· Mercedes W638
1,847 Posts
Looks like we're have a Leda ZS suspension test day on Friday, then! All 3 of us are in the same session.

· Front wheels steer, rear wheels drive.
12,330 Posts
james thompson holds the lap record for the national circuit at donnington for bttc in the zs at 1 min 13.706,,,so if you cant beat that ralph with your all singing set up theres summat wrong :lol: :beerchug spose about 2 minutes would be good for us :sad:great fun though even if it does take 2 mins to do a lap and it certainly dont feel like even 1 minute when your behind the wheel. :MG:

41 - 60 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.