MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Lovin' the torque
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to our new baby turning up at the end of December we are having to sell our beloved TF. It's on Ebay but drop me a PM or post on here if you're interested and I'll give you a call.

Quick summary:
# Trophy Blue. Paintwork is in excellent condition, no dents or scratches.
# Upgraded heated glass rear screen
# Tinted wind deflector (by Mike Satur)
# 6 spoke alloys
# Michelin Pilot Exalto tyres all round with good tread (best tyres for a TF, cheaper brands can badly affect handling)
# Completed a 2400 mile, 2 week trip to the South of France in August and performed faultlessly
# New rear brake discs and pads in August
# Uprated head gasket fitted in April by the well regarded Russell at MG Rover Solutions http://www.mgroversolutions.com/(with 12 month warranty)
# New gear selection cables fitted in June
# Heated washer jets
# Pioneer MP3/CD player (cost £240)
# Six speaker system with upgraded JBL tweeters and Pioneer rear speakers
# Genuine MG tonneau (to cover the soft top when it's down) included in the sale along with genuine MG rain cover
# New cambelt, tensioner, water pump, coolant and fanbelt changed at 50k miles (Oct 09)
# Full 60K/5 year service completed last year by owner, using genuine MG Rover parts and checklist
# Brand new genuine exhaust back box fitted in January
# Genuine MG cloth mats
# 2 keys and fobs

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180590651622

It's on for a starting price of £1800 with no reserve

Cheers,
Craig.

Attachments

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
Looks a good, well maintained motor, best of luck with the sale.

One of our daughters was born on the 28th. December, makes for an interesting Christmas, best wishes for the happy event.

:wave:.

·
Lovin' the torque
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mate. I'm really looking forward to the new arrival.

I've been trying to figure out how we can keep the TF as well but it's just not practical at the moment. It's a shame to let it go so cheap but that seems to be what people are paying for them. It's such a fun car to drive.

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
I'm going back a few years, first daughter was due and we were driving a MG Midget, parents kept on at me to get rid, "not fair on wife trying to climb in and out".

Like you, didnt want to sell, till the wife got in one day and hit her elbow. She passed out and I panicked, what do you do??????????? Lucky she soon came round, but I went out and bought a Ford Anglia estate.

Kept the midget but not child friendly, so sold it a few years later.

:wave:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts