Registered
2,024 Posts
do you have any pics?
is the engine fitted and running?

·
Administrator
10,642 Posts
Moderation Notice

Can I remind people to exercise caution when buying from unknown forum members with low post counts - it would not be the first time a new member has posted up an interesting car for breaking - monies have been sent and nothing has been recieved by the buyer.

Andy might be alright, but we've been here before.

XPowerForums cannot and will not adjudicate between buyers and sellers if it all goes wrong.

Just so that you are aware........

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm sure this is the same person as surreymgcars, just found this while searching others threads:

"the car has had its id stolen what ever that means. when i got it it had no seats or vin or reg. brought from a salvage auction and can not go back on the road. all the bits have been stripped of it. the shell is bare with a vvc engine sitting in it at the moment being built to race in the mgoc. "

Before the description was removed this race project had a vvc engine and was being built to race with the mgoc.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sure this is the same person as surreymgcars, just found this while searching others threads:

"the car has had its id stolen what ever that means. when i got it it had no seats or vin or reg. brought from a salvage auction and can not go back on the road. all the bits have been stripped of it. the shell is bare with a vvc engine sitting in it at the moment being built to race in the mgoc. "

Before the description was removed this race project had a vvc engine and was being built to race with the mgoc.
come round and have a look at the car my race car has its own vin and reg doc. just to let you no there are probably 3 mg zs cars now with the vvc engine in.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts