MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bit last minute for you chaps here, we are having an ECU tuing day at ours this Sunday, NN13 5TH

Starting at 10.30, its been done as a group buy on XPF for some TF owners but there a few places available,

check here from some details

http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=368138&highlight=tuning+group+buy

Basically any car ruinning MEMS 3 is capable of being upgraded or just optimised to give a very very noticeable performance enhancement. The guy doing it is the original factory engineer resposnible for all the ECU calibration etc and XPower Tunes.

Only applies to K4 engines, and MEMs 3 is basically engines with plug top coil packs for those who are not sure (pretty much 1999 car on)

We can offer the same service by appointment, prices will be depending on what you want doing. ;-)))

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hi Matt, how are you...long time no see....

Thank you, but can`t come, my wife told that I have to clean the house:dunno:
Think yourself lucky Jorma, my wife told me that I have to build a new one :getcoat:

How did you get on Matt - did many turn up?

·
No longer a Rover / MG owner.
1,152 Posts
No point in me turning up - mine runs MEMS2!:irked:

Oh, and I had to go to Peterboro this weekend anyway with the ex in her Astra!:yawn:

How did it go? Much improvement etc?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Not that i was there for the mapping as mine isn't mems3, but i was up at the farm today... there appeared to be a few nice shiney looking cars there.

There wasn't fish and chips, but there was some sandwiches and stuff... if i wasn't feeling as ropey as i was i would have pinched some...

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Went very well, there were 6 TF's from Dot Org and TBH thats pretty much a comfortable number to do in 1 day and make sure everything is bang on.

We will arrange some more tuning days so will give people more advance warning. Hopefully we can have a mix of a meet, some guided tours of things like rally cars, brewery and some good chat.

I haven't forgotten Steve, we need to get your car in for those few jobs and MOT etc, give me a call when you can and we will book a date. I am just double checking some compatability issues with different parts etc but nearly there on a MEMs 3 upgrade for you so you can then go for the upgrade.

Martin, You had to build a new house, Jorma has to clean his, I was told to move to a different one (on my own!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts