·
I'm not as think as you confused am I
1,023 Posts
Down in Lowestoft

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'm in Norwich :D

Much get organised in this neck of the woods.

Did a meet last year with members from Rovertech, .org, etc but not had the time this year. Happy to look at something though if there is interest.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Guys,

anyone going to Silverstone this weekend? Hopefully will be nice weather as when we went to Knockhill we got soaked

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Would be good to have a meet up, anyone interested?

VVC_Coupe said:
I'm in Norwich :D

Much get organised in this neck of the woods.

Did a meet last year with members from Rovertech, .org, etc but not had the time this year. Happy to look at something though if there is interest.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Steve&jj said:
Hi Guys,

anyone going to Silverstone this weekend? Hopefully will be nice weather as when we went to Knockhill we got soaked
Unfortunately I will be flying to Ibiza this weekend :D

Will be good to get something going.

The couple we did before were at the showground pub on the western end of the Southern bypass for Norwich.

Cross forums .org, rovertech, roversport, mgunleashed, themgzr + the other I reckon that quite a good turnout could be organised given a little bit of notice.

·
MG ZS 180 :)
351 Posts
I'm in Norfolk most of the time.

·
351 Posts
thats a yes for me! Right in the middle of no where!!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm in long stratton.

Havent posted much on here but had to today as my very first mg zt passed its mot and i brought it home for the first time tonight.

Car had been hit have ive done it up over the past few months 190 trophy blue. I had never driven one but knew I wanted one and well I 'm not disapointed what a car.

Also spotted not by me was a zt with exstended arches in trophy blue around norwich today??????????????

·
351 Posts
only when i really have to be, which is most of the time these days......... u?
Thewalsh, you put that very well i think! i'm a techie how about yourself?
My Zed is normally kicking around the base.

·
351 Posts
me to! you must have the green ZS thats been in the carpark these past few months

1 - 18 of 18 Posts