MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:beerchug
I RECKON THAT PEOPLE FROM THE WEST SUSSEX AREA SHOULD ALL MEET UP FOR A DRINK AND A CHAT. OBVIOUSLY THERE ARE MEETINGS ALL THE TIME BUT BECAUSE IM NEW IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE WHO IM TALKING TO AND SO ON. IM NOT SURE IF THAT IS ALLOWED BUT IF SO THEN THAT WOULD BE GOOD.

WHAT DO YOU THINK PEEPS?

TONIX2003

·
Support your country, buy an MGR!
2,401 Posts
It's a shame you didn't join a few weeks ago. We had a Southern meet in the White Hart at Brasted, near Westerham on the A25. There were thirteen of us in attendance, including Magic Man who performed some tricks for us - literally!!

It was an excellent gathering. The next Southern Region gathering takes place in August in Andover. See appropriate thread for details!

:beerchug

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
I see this thread has made it accross to the southern socials section now :angel

Maybe it will attract some more attention down there?

Anyway, as Sir Zedman ust mentioned ( and I'm sure he'll like the promition of title I just gave him... :D ) you just missed one at Brasted, but there is no reason we couldnt have another meet out that way soon - maybe an MTM for August before Brands?

I guess the question then remainds as to where? - Got any good ideas?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Im always up for a little meet, went to one last sunday from the other site im on there was 92 zeds there......But it was really far to travel for me, so i wont be doing that all the time....:(

I always go to guilford on the 1st sunday of every mth....thats really cool......some zeds down there, or i just go to brighton for an evening.....

Let me know if peeps are interested:beerchug :rockon:

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
92 Zeds? :eek:

Thats about the age of the average ZT driver :lol: (see how I can abuse hundreds of forum members simultaneously!)

Well, the local socials we've had are a little more sedate than that - but the BTCC are a little larger in turnout and most definatley louder!

I didnt realise Guilford was still going, I havnt been to that since the first half of 2002, when I had my trophy yellow ZR!

Maybe I'm just getting old... :p

·
Chinese Crackers
3,585 Posts
GT said:
Thats about the age of the average ZT driver
:guns:

Oh and welcome to the forum from an 'old' ZT owner/bearded classic owner!

·
Registered
24 Posts

I didnt realise Guilford was still going, I havnt been to that since the first half of 2002, when I had my trophy yellow ZR!

Maybe I'm just getting old... :p [/B]

Yep guilford is still going on strong.....always packed on the 1st sunday of each mth, and quite a few modded cars there:beerchug

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
MartinW said:
:guns:

Oh and welcome to the forum from an 'old' ZT owner/bearded classic owner!
Welcome from another old wrinkly ZT driver. (Rob your dead when I see you next;) )

PS BTCC meet at Brands should be a good one to come to if we can get special parking again - always a good turn out and not far from you.

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
DEBBIE said:
Welcome from another old wrinkly ZT driver.
Debbie, what have you done to make your car old and wrinkly, cos you aren't. :hannah:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
160 babe im always up for a meeting somewhere with other zed drivers as long it isnt too far away. because i live in crawley i have access to a few places but not that many..

any suggestions?

tonix2003

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
meeting in sussex

ill tell you what 160 babe well shoud rustle up all the peeps on here from sussex and surrey. places like crawley, redhill, croydon, guildford and so on. all the surrounding areas. what ya think?

go and have a meet and then maybe a drive around or something?

good idea?
bad idea?

if so then me and you and the other sould make a date a place and so on?!!!!

tonix2003:idea: :idea: :idea:

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
TONIX and Babe

I was too a new one a while ago, but meet with these "peopl"

Come and meet up for Brands Hatch, its only a few quid to get in, and its a great days entertainment.

Plus, i get to show off my new donated flag

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
robbo sps said:
Come and meet up for Brands Hatch, its only a few quid to get in, and its a great days entertainment.
or why not make a weekend of it and join camp x-power.

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
Attention ZT drivers

Alright, alright, I apologise!
I'm really, really, sorry - I apologise unreservedly!

I offer a complete and utter retraction, the implication was completely without basis in fact and was motivated purely by malice...

and I deeply regret any harm that I may have caused you - or your families, and I hereby undertake never to repeat any such slander at any time, in the future!

Martin cant be old, his MGB is far to 'retro' and modified to be concourse(sp) - although it is show standard!

And no-one in their right mind would confuse our very own X-Power girl as being past her best!

I GT with the jonny 5 flips at the front sentence myself GT also with the jonny 5 flips to the front to 10 whacks of the wooly whacker for being so rude to the ZT drivers!

WHACK!, WHACK!, WHACK!, WHACK!, WHACK!, WHACK!, WHACK!, WHACK!, WHACK!, WHACK!

·
Chinese Crackers
3,585 Posts
Bet you enjoyed that, young man! the whipping, I meant, not the grovelling!:D

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Re: Attention ZT drivers

GT said:
Alright, alright, I apologise!
I'm really, really, sorry - I apologise unreservedly!

I offer a complete and utter retraction, the implication was completely without basis in fact and was motivated purely by malice...

and I deeply regret any harm that I may have caused you - or your families, and I hereby undertake never to repeat any such slander at any time, in the future!

Martin cant be old, his MGB is far to 'retro' and modified to be concourse(sp) - although it is show standard!

And no-one in their right mind would confuse our very own X-Power girl as being past her best!

I GT with the jonny 5 flips at the front sentence myself GT also with the jonny 5 flips to the front to 10 whacks of the wooly whacker for being so rude to the ZT drivers!

WHACK!, WHACK!, WHACK!, WHACK!, WHACK!, WHACK!, WHACK!, WHACK!, WHACK!, WHACK!
I'll forgive you this time if you :hannah: :moon: ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts