MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
:D So I bout max power and was a little disturbed at the fact they were diving the 160 at 125 and had thw ing mirror so close to the wall!!! :D

But they did love it, it made it all worth while!

Smoking tyre pics (on the UKMGZCLUB forum), along with a couple more clippins from the Mag.

Dave :D

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
On ething that really surpriosed me is the fact that they really like the seats (I do so don't moan at me..................please).
I thought that one of the first things that those guys did was to change them - no matter how good they are.

·
Registered
89 Posts
<lol> :D

"THE SEATS ARE AS COMFY AS A NIGHT WITH JORDANS TREASURED CHEST" <<lol>:They must have been impressed>

True, but if you slap a set of sparco or cobra seats, you will be glued in better than the saftey bars of some MAD roller coaster in the states.

The impression of the pink ZR <a bit to near to the barbie thing for my liking :D> is nice, but the NEED to change the colour!

its all good this modding thing.

·
Registered
89 Posts
the uploader still not working:mad:. As soon as its back up, i will upload the Pics to my Yahoo forum

Sorry matey, i would link them in the post, but with no URL for the link to be posted too, its a bit pintless.

Sorry. :(

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
I would agree about the colour of the 'Max Power' ZR. Pink just doesn't look right somehow. Also not too sure about how practical it would be - the front looks a little low for some of the speed humps around here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts