MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Former ZT-T 260 owner
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arse. M4 is closed eastbound between Junction 17 and 14 or something like that due to psycho driver.

More info on:

AA Roadwatch

or:

BBC News

Looks like a long journey home for me tonight then as although I drive westbound going home, it's still going to be busy... :(

G

·
Looks as though you will be checking the handling of the ZT on the "B" roads tonight. That's if you get above 20mph. :D

I do wish they (Government) would attempt to solve the traffic problems on the roads. However, in this case they couldn't - some people will be missing vital appointments, flights ect tonight!

·
Former ZT-T 260 owner
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jerry, this is getting more and more common. This is the third time in as many weeks almost that we've had to find alternative ways home. The problem is that for the direction we have to go, there are three roads we can take. Unfortunately they all come out in practically the same place next to the (closed) motorway junction in Swindon... :(

Unfortunately, I didn't catch Nat before she left work, so she's probably going to get caught in all the horrendous traffic queues back from Bath... :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts