MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Just wasted yet another 2 hours watching the latest F1 procession from Imola which was good for 2 laps and then became the same as every other race.
What made it worse was the fact that MS apparently took the car that Barrichello had driven so effectively in qualifying to drive to victory in the race!
It makes my blood boil!!!!

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
Didn't watch it. Now that I know this I won't even bother to watch any highlights.
BTCC beats F1 hands down for viewing IMHO.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Wholeheartedly agree with you on that one!
Don't know if i'll bother watching the next GP but it does hold a weird fascination for me, as i always watch hoping something interesting WILL happen as opposed to what the commentators tell me is soooooo exciting!!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
I normally watch the first couple of laps then find something more interesting to do (like watch paint dry :) ) I come back about 1 1/2 hrs later to see who won
Sadly this weekend i am recovering from a minor op so i had to watch the whole thing.
I cant understand why anyone would pay in excess of £150 to stand at silverstone (the worst track in the UK for view imho) to watch the gp.
I had free tickets to the BTCC there last year and to be honest even that with the limited view of that track was not very exciting.
Which leads me to a question. whats the best track for view in the BTCC calender?

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Brands Hatch Raceway - ENGLAND

Denny

Brands Hatch Raceway - England - PERIOD. Wow a swift point of view.

Also agree I loathe the current domination by Ferrari (which IMO was originated by Mosleys and his cronies).

·
Former ZT-T 260 owner
2,256 Posts
Conspiracy theories?????

Agreed on Brands - the Brands Indy circuit is best in my opinion...

Regarding Mosely conspiracy theories, surely you're not suggesting that the FIA is anything less than impartial?

My theory is that if/when Ferrari are getting a bit far ahead in the championship, someone will claim something on the Ferrari is illegal, which will mean they have to take it off and the others will catch up a bit... How about that for conspiracy? :D

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
Nick, have you seen this seasons script. Or am I just a little bit cynical about this.

Have to agree about Brands, sad day for F1 when they stopped using it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts