1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hya Kevin,

Hmmm, that could be a nice idea.
Will cost a lot of cash tho....
On the other hand, I've never been to a real race yet AND I want to visit England again.
Then again, it'll still cost a load of cash....
But it'll be the only place where I can see the MG BTCC car in the 'flesh' .....and some other flesh too...
It'll still be a lot of cash .....

I'll realy think about it, think it'll be great fun.
Try to find out the dates and I'll let ya know if and when we come.

Thanks for the idea :)

Cheers mate,
Dennis

·
MG ZT-T 190
6,716 Posts
The best MG Power girl is Helen!!
Spoke to her earlier this week at the press do at Longbridge,
I was dead chuffed as she remembered me from last year at the BTCC races :)

Kelvin

G

·
Dennis - it's so good. :D I've used it on the main site.

Tara for now - the bar beckons - the sun has just gone over the yard arm here. :D

G

·
Ooooeerh! Missus. Got to use those Kelvin

Any problem with that? Like the power angel one! They will have to feature on TOP LEFT at some stage!

·
'Him' is everywhere!
3,146 Posts
Le Mans MG with Hot Wheels logo?

Hi Dennis,

Where did you get this photo of Kevin McGarrity driving the MG Lola EX257 from? or was it a clever piece of photo retouching?

Regards,
Extreme

·
'Him' is everywhere!
3,146 Posts
Sorry Dennis, but which MG-Rover website?

I have looked on several and cannot find this photo anywhere. Any further advice would be most helpful.

Regards,
Extreme

·
'Him' is everywhere!
3,146 Posts
Hi Dennis,

Sorry to be a pain in the a*se!

But I also have access to an MG Rover Holdings website at www.media.mg-rover.com which you require an access password to gain entry. Is this the site you were referring to? If so, I still cannot find any reference to this photo. The latest EX257 photo is when they took the cars back to Longbridge after last year's Le Mans outing.

I am mad keen on all of the MG Sport & Racing programmes for the year, including 'Team Nuclear Pussycat' as I have seen it called! I will be attending Brands, Thruxton, Le Mans at present, with loads more to be confirmed later in the season.

The reason for my interest in this photo is to find out when and where it was taken? It must be a very recent test session as the Hot Wheels branding was only announced about 4 weeks ago!

Kind regards,
'Extreme'

1 - 20 of 25 Posts