MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Passionate about MGR.Cars.
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it is not an MGR car but I suspect that many MGR owners now have much newer cars as daily users so this may be of interest to someone here.
My Freelander 2HSE TD4eco is up for sale as work loads are down on where they were & justifying the monthy payments is not as easy as it once was...

It is the HSE model, 2.2 Turbo diesel 6 speed manual with eco thing. Storm Grey leather seats & part door cards - the rest in Ebony (black), 15400 miles. Normal HSE spec which includes - - Touch screen sat-nav, 14 Speaker Dolby Pro-logic Alpine audio system with subwoofer - DAB radio & audio In (very good system), Bluetooth Phone Intrigation, Trip computer, Rain sensing wipers, Heated windscreen, Panoramic electric sunroof with blinds, Powerfold door mirrors with puddle lamps & auto dip in reverse, Footwell illumination, Map lights, heated electric memory seats, cruise control, Dual climate control, Rear tailgate spoiler, Front & Rear parking sensors, Automatic Headlights, Headlamp wash, Colour coded lower door sill finishers, plus optional privacy glass (£350) & metallic paint (£550).

It has many dealer fitted options which cost in the region of £5000 including :-
Front bumper styling cover ( aka-A Frame),
Front driving lamp pod kit with colour coded bezels & lamp covers,
Front bumper sports lower extension,
Colour Coded Door Handles,
Front headlamp gaurds,
Front mud flaps,
Rear bumper lower sports diffuser,
Roof rails,
Side steps,
19" Diamond Turned alloys (no marks at all),
Chrome door mirror backs,
Landrover Wood dash finisher kit.
I originally intended that whenever I sold it I would remove some of those items listed but I can't be bothered to be honest.
Condition wise:-
Exterior - a couple of very small marks to the rear bumper that are hardly noticeable, Half a dozen stone chips to front end.
Exterior Underside - Never been off road other than on grass, wheelarches washed everytime rest of car is done so they are still black!
Interior - Virtually as it was new.
Engine Bay - Cleaner than when I collected it new!

Registered 28-11-09 & is a 2010 Model. It has the audio jacks in the rear part of the console & spare wheel, both of these items were deleted from standard spec just after this car was built.

Not 100% sure what it is worth but given the added extras (about £5500 worth) the overall condition, mileage etc I would recon in the region of £24,495. It is on Autotrader.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts