MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Supporting RML in LMES & Dyson In ALMS
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been on www.imsaracing.net and seen that there is a chance to send in questions to Steve Knight of Knighthawk Racing.

The questions have to be posted on the site 9:00 p.m. Eastern Tuesday, April 23. (When ever that is !!)

I am sure we have some things that we would like to know.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Thanks for the tip off Nobby. My main question is who will be the third driver - Geoff Lees? What will the colour scheme be. Still black and orange?

Jim

·
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good question What I want to know is are MG using the ALMS races as development oportunities? Watching the tape of the Sebring race there seem to be alot of MG overalls working in the background with Kane even wareing his Xpower overalls and tshirts. Very interesting.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Lets put it this way knobby, the Knighthawk Car won't be one end of the pit lane to the "works" . They will be a "works" team in essence with MG mechanics crawling over the thing when help is required. They will also be next door neighbours in the pit complex as well.

Jim

G

·
I too agree - WSR mechanics worked on both Team Hot Wheels and Team Ugly Cat at Oulton - bit of a shame really.

Although I reckon Knighthawk are a much more independent. I wish them luck!

PS. Do you think we could get Steve and Mel to answer questions on the Forum again. I also thought of offering my services as dogs body for the 5th as I'm available!!

·
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As we thought then Knighthawk are getting alot of help except the tyres.

All makes sense really, in fact i don't mind whos car it is as long as it has an MG Octagon on the front I'm happy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.