MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Passionate about MGR.Cars.
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about Friday the 1st of May to give a bit more notice? I had thaught of the last Friday in April but have left it too long to post this up for enough time!!
Timewise say approx 7pm to 7.30pm.

Either way the venue best placed for a Sothern meet is THE WHITE HART in Brasted on the A25 not too far from Westerham. This pub/restaurant is about 3 minutes from Junction 5 on the M25.
If coming off the M25 you go on the A21 for about 1 mile or so & you need the 2nd A25 exit which is about 200 yards past the first!
It is pretty central for most parts of Kent or Surrey. We often use this pub as the food is good & not too expensive.

I am going to advertise this on several forums so if this date is naff please post no later than this coming Sunday as I will not post elsewhere till late Sunday evening.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
I was not sure if you knew but there is also a Brighton Run meet on Saturday 2nd May if you are interested?

I thought you may of known about it because Wilko (John) from Ralph's garage (mgr-services) is going, Boot Hill Bandit, Carmadbaker are a few others,
maybe barbie on the beach or fish and chips, be good to see you there

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
I didn't know anything about that meet until I saw it posted here & too many staff have been given the day off! lol
Lol hope to see you there then, I did not get to meet you properly last time,
I was the person that was with Ralph last Saturday night when someone broke down and you pulled over on the A2 back from Longbridge, a very long day!! Lol :getcoat:

·
Registered
65 Posts
this still going ahead?

i have the evening free so wanted to check it was still happening....

i shall wear a trilby hat so you can recognise me!

·
Nightwalker
5,043 Posts
After re reading the thread it looks as though this is all planned for the White Hart pub. The Brighton run is a second conversation that has taken place during this thread.

First Meet 1st May 7-7:30pm at THE WHITE HART in Brasted TN16 1JE

Second Meet 2nd May Brighton run meeting at some pier

I'm sure the Express Valeter will be along soon just to confirm things for you.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts