·
MG ZS 180 Mk2 Starlight Silver
788 Posts
Damit would love to come but work every other saturday and im working tomo :(

·
Maestro 1600
1,441 Posts
Just got home..........

Just want to say Thank You to all those whom attended.........was a great evening..........and lots of laughs..........mostly me :p

Hope to see everyone again at the next meet......and hopefully I can bring The Red Devil now it is getting repaired tomorrow.

Jim

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Repaired?

What happened?

·
Maestro 1600
1,441 Posts
4 very new tyres (had them on since coming back from Norway in November) now shredded to bits and blistered..........and no brakes :hammerhea

The day cost me as follows......£130 entry, £46 fuel, £300 tyres, £50 brake pads/fluid change :lol:

My new tyres should be fitted down the garage today :D 4 new Avon ZZ3's :D

Jim

·
Maestro 1600
1,441 Posts
When is the next one Andy?? Thought about it yet?? :dddc:

Could do with knowing in advance as I am a busy person don't you know :hammerhea

Jim

·
Longbridge !
3,306 Posts
Free Express Vallet for all who attend :dddc:

·
Maestro 1600
1,441 Posts
BUMP

I'm gagging for one...........

and a Kent Meet too :gfight:

Come on Andy :spank: chop chop!!! sooner the better........say end of the month...........then it is my Birthday and you can all give me one :) I will be 25 lucky me!!

Jim

·
bigfella-network.co.uk
5,743 Posts
I think we should have an Essex meet where the kent boys and girls can come up too!

·
MG ZS 180 Mk2 Starlight Silver
788 Posts
And invade southend lol

·
Maestro 1600
1,441 Posts
There is a ZR meet at Bluewater on Friday eveniing.
Really? what with all those chavvy boy racers and gals? I am not so sure........looking at my beast of a car they will all get far too excited and start frothing at the mouth. I think I have enough stains on my seats already dude...........I shall give this one a miss ;)

Jim

21 - 40 of 40 Posts