MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anybody looking for a quote, i'd recommend greenlight, I'm going to be insuring with them in a few weeks.

23 yrs old, 5 yrs NCB, zr with 220 turbo lump, t28, tubular manifold, FMIC, £770 full comp with protected NCB.

the thing i like about this company is their "cheapest first" rule, basically, if you find someone who will beat their quote, dont bother ringing them back as they always give the cheapest quote they can do at the start.

2 years running now they have smashed my adrian flux renewal, just thought i'd give everybody a heads-up :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wish i had seen this yesterday :( will remember them for next year tho :) cheers for heads up.

Admiral were really good for me though 1.4 r25 modified, 21, 2YNCB, £700
if thats fully comp its pretty good, or is it 3rd party?

admiral group wouldnt touch me cos of the engine conversion, lol.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i did tim, and was unfortunately told that you would not cover me as the engine conversion was done by myself rather than a garage, so there is no receipt or engineers report for the work. it seems a bit rediculous as i've probably done a better job than most garages because the car is my pride and joy, and the car has been through 2 MOTs since, but hey, your loss is greenlights gain :)

i did actually put up a thread about it in ur section on themgzr.co.uk, but it turned into
a discussion and the admins deleted all the posts because other companies were mentioned :S i think the original post is still there though...

cheers

kyle

1 - 8 of 8 Posts