MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New MG team will be called Atomic Kitten. Drivers are Gareth Howell and Colin Turkington as Kev thought. Colour scheme will be yellow and black. First race is Oulton Park on 21st April 2002. Team will be using last years cars.

More info on www.crash.net

Jim

·
BTCC nut
441 Posts
I like that car and I also like to see that nobody is complaining about Atomic Kittens music here. :rolleyes:

PS, nice to see you here Kelvin, I'm touringlegend :)

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
>I also like to see that nobody is complaining about Atomic Kittens music here. <
i'm a little puzzled by the choice of sponsor,would have prefered team "so solid crew" to fit in with the MG image :D
the big news on here should be that edenbridge are going to run 2 *** 320is in production (kev rubs his hands)

·
Supporting RML in LMES & Dyson In ALMS
2,085 Posts
Has anyone noticed that the "Works" Team will use a EX260 and that the Atomic Team will use last years EX259 (The subject of the Lola Battle) good to see that the historical EX numbers are being continued

.:D

·
MG ZT-T 190
6,716 Posts
Im not so sure it was a case of MG choosing the sponsor but rather the sponsors choosing MG!!

Other sponsorship partnerships were also announced today!

Kelvin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.