MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Watch out for Olli!!
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, its been a while since Ive posted pictures of my car and for very good reason. Its been around 6 Months in the making but I decided to take the plunge and place a T-Series engine in Olli :D Its was a long and expensive journey but it was well worth it, its something I always wanted to do. M.A.D Autocare of Huddersfield carried out the work and his service is 2nd to none as is the attention to detail. The block has been fully rebuilt and all in all its taken around 4-6 Months including all of the parts. This as far as Im aware is the only working Monogram Turbo so I hope it stays that way for PoL :D So without further ado here is the new and improved Olli.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Very nice.

It looks a top install.

Would have been better in zs naturally:sofa:

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
Wow, didnt think you could improve on Olli, but it looks a fantastic upgrade.

Looks like Olli has just rolled out of the factory.

Hope you are pleased with the additional power.

Look forward to seeing it at PoL.

:wave:

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
Did look good on the Yellow one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought you could park up next to your mate at PoL, like last time, Kate!!!

·
Front wheels steer, rear wheels drive.
12,325 Posts
looks a great installation, whats the engine spec ?

·
Watch out for Olli!!
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fully Rebuilt T-16 with next to new T25, Full Samco hose set, Apexi Induction Kit, Turbo back exhaust. Wanted it as near OE as I could

·
Registered
20 Posts
Looks stunning, an already amazing car just got much better I think. I reckon had I not bought the 180 id have looked at getting the ZR turbo'd. Cant wait to see this at the shows.

Cheers,
Matt

·
Registered
516 Posts
That is one competent transplant upgrade. Well done.

Bet it goes as well as it looks.

·
Registered nUber
2,259 Posts
Only just seen this thread!! That looks factory, absolutely amazing motor! If you dont mind me asking what a budget figure for this kind of conversion including the engine? Also what did you do with old 1.8 VVC lump?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts