MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Lovin' the torque
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my 180 has gone now :( so time to clear out the garage. First up is my full ITG induction kit. Includes all the fittings and about half a can of the white spray-on coating that comes with it. Filter is clean and ready to be sprayed.

I'm not sure what these go for but I think I saw one on ebay a while ago sell for £170! Anyway, I'll say offers around £150 unless everyone tells me I'm dreaming :)

Drop me a PM if interested.

Cheers,
Craig.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Sounds like a bargain as my previous inner wing and BMC builds were at least this much*. I'd have it if I didn't already have a BMC.

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts

·
Lovin' the torque
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, that's the one. Mine's not quite as shiny as that :) I'll try and get some pics up later

·
Lovin' the torque
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now have some pictures but can't get them off my 'smart' phone until tomorrow so will post then.

·
Lovin' the torque
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, I've not been able to get the picture loaded on my webspace so I'll put it as an attachment instead.

While taking the picture I noticed there are two very small holes in the inlet pipe that extends from the wing to the filter housing. It's still perfectly usuable, would just need them taping up when fitting but I'll take a lower offer because of the condition.

I also still have the original fitting instructions (although it's pretty straight forward) and the can of filter coating which isn't in the picture.

Attachments

·
bigfella-network.co.uk
5,743 Posts
Yes, I've not been able to get the picture loaded on my webspace so I'll put it as an attachment instead.

While taking the picture I noticed there are two very small holes in the inlet pipe that extends from the wing to the filter housing. It's still perfectly usuable, would just need them taping up when fitting but I'll take a lower offer because of the condition.

I also still have the original fitting instructions (although it's pretty straight forward) and the can of filter coating which isn't in the picture.
I made a couple of holes in mine at the bottom to stop any water collecting in there.

·
Lovin' the torque
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is still available folks... any more offers before it goes on the big, bad ebay, and I have to handover 15% of the value to some scrawny, super-rich american college kids??

·
Double Agent
2,746 Posts
I'll take it off you :) How you want paying? :) - £150 In P&P be okay?

·
Lovin' the torque
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, that's fine. I'll drop you a PM

·
Lovin' the torque
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Now sold and posted out, cheers.

·
Lovin' the torque