MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Im Paolo and this is my first post on this new exciting forum.
The only problem is i'm Italian and maybe you will laugh on my grammar errors, but i think i can live the same :D

I own a Punto GT 1.4 from Fiat, and now im going to sell it to buy a ZR 160 blue.
I really love that car and i MUST have one.
Its a really original car, nothing to see with Golf's or Saxo's or Punto's ... it is really Original and Sport-like.
When i went to the vendor i jump down from My GT and went on ZR....its really another world!
Only "problem" i Noticed, it is the relatively high "distance" between the car body and the 17" wheels...i think it should be lowered about 3-4 cm....dont you think? I hope so.

Ok ive talked too much see you nxt time.

Bye

Paolo

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The price of 3door 160 is of 18500 Euro but if i reach to sell my car to a private (not a garage) i will have a sensible discount of about 2000/2500 euro from the garage.
Ive not ordered yet...i must sell my GT before, but Tuesday i have a meeting with a person that wanna buy (i hope) my GT.

See you.

Paolo

·
Registered
132 Posts
Good to see our European neighbours are getting in on the act.

One question, do the ZR's over there still have the Union and chequered flags on the back?

Cheers and welcome.

Phil

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will get it when someone will buy my GT :D
i hope really soon im anxious to drive that MG sportcar...it must be fantastic!
My fellow countrymen with Bravo HGT and Golf GTI are warned!!! :D

Yes the car have the badge with Union Jack just like the cars ive seen in this website...the only difference is the plate (Italian one is White).

I hope i reply to your answer well.

Paolo.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Talking about suspension Ive found a Adjustable Suspension Kit for ZR by Shock Engineering (Italian Brand) from Genova (IT) at 1700 Euro all inclusive.
They are 4 Springs and 4 damper adjustable in compression and extension too, also you can adjust the height of the car with the help of their engineers so you can "fit" the kind of suspensions at your driving style.
Is it a good soluction or maybe in England you can find the same (or similar) kit in a cheapest way ?

Thank you for your replies.

Paolo

G

·
Hello everybody !
Im Nikos , im from Greece and i am a Rover 200 owner .
I dont know if this is the right post to write to but i need some information and i thought you could help me .
At the first site of ZR i fell in love with it and because im not able to buy it as my 200 is just 1,5 year old i thought of bying some of the ZR parts like rear spoiler , bumber and also some interior stuff. Because in Greece its dificult to find and if i order from my dealer the prices are extremely high i wanted to ask if you know any place in England from which i can order the parts .
I would appreciate any info .
Sorry for my english!

I cant wait for the ZR to kick ass in the Acropolis Ralye!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.