MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Be fair to this poor old Volvo driver! If he did not have to park by ear, he would not have to drive a lumping old Volvo (or is it a Geely now?)

Perhaps he is too old to look over is shoulder or suffers from duck’s disease (arse too close to the ground) and cannot see out of the back....

·
MG ZT-T 190
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Culprit found.. you would think a Professor could park a car (and no, not an old doddery prof.) who claims he was unaware of how close he parked! He invited me via email to speak to him on the phone, think not sunshine, you come see me!!

Had two emails now from him, trying to wriggle out of any responsibility!

And Patrick, he's tall, so his vision should have been fine...

·
Registered
407 Posts
bugs the hell out of me when that happens, i get it all the time where i currently live, but it is not the professors doing it, but the f***ers i mean students, who dont give a dam about their knackered POS and leave mine with bumps and scrapes all over it...

at least you have been able to find the person and should at least get summit for it to be sorted...

·
Registered
795 Posts
WTF! what is wrong with people? I saw a similar thing in Maidenhead the other day, 2 cars on double yellow lines, a Jag and Hyundai with a disabled driver getting in to the Hyundai that was touching the Jag. There was loads of room either side of each car. Glad you are in contact with idiot that did it.

·
Registered
398 Posts
A car is a workhorse for some people

Is it for my future father-in-law

Always moans about how i create hell if I have a scratch dent etc

His car looks like it was driven through a forest and TRIED to hit every tree going

No excuse for it and it is just jealously I think - not just saying that I mean it!!

Why is is the old crappy cars don't have ANY dents and nice shiny ones do??

hope you make him pay to get the rear bumper correction done, it's also scuffed the little cover for the inserts if you look!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts