MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
The 100th member to join the Forum receives a pair of XPower branded sunglasses!

The 200th member to join the Forum receives a pair of XPower branded binoculars!

The 1000th a ride in a ZT385 (hopefully on a trackday)! When I get it and a chance to visit a *** dealership in Swindon or Oxford in an MGR :D Or another gizit yet to be allocated!

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
Just to be on the safe side I may have to register about another 970 times.
Or get the wife to register at the appropriate time (she may not know this though).

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Eh! thanks - I'm smiling while typing this - good times feel as though they are just around the corner. Can't wait for the summer and I'll steal the MGF! :D

John - didn't realise you had a ZR too as well as a ZS? Once a MGR nut always a MGR nut!

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
She says I haven't

The ZR (Trophey Yellow 105) is my wife's , bought and payed for by her good self

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
She who must be obeyed is of course right! :eek:

Just amended the home page with a Marquee depicting the incentive + the Javelein link!

·
Former ZT-T 260 owner
2,256 Posts
Jerry,

Don't forget that you already promised me a go in the ZT385 when you get it.....:D :D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
Nick

I think in the short term the car will arrive before the 1000th - so looks as though you are it! :(

Oh, other incentives, friendly informative banter. Information dissemination from those that care about the modern MGR brand and that what went on before. Above all enjoy the friendly chat.

Jerry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts