MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

I'm Stupid and Impulsive!!!

984 views 29 replies 12 participants last post by  Alicatt 
#1 ·
Look at what I just bought myself! (late Chrimbo/Birthday prezzie)

Attachments

See less See more
#27 ·
Not only the new model but the bonkers model too. Was supposed to go meet Rob an all tonight but got too pis*ed. Hopefully see them Friday tho. Bike is now up to 95mph and is wicked. Will bite If I dont respect. Wicked.

#28 ·
Mad mad bike... How are you out though ??? The weather is crap !!! The Gixxer is still wrapped up in a blanket on the paddock stands...

Oh and the speedo on the Gixxer 6 stops at 165... How Bizzare... The bike is still going, the speedo hits a brick wall... My eyeballs bounce at that speed, its just snapshots of the future rushing towards me...

#29 ·
Jixaman said:
Mad mad bike... How are you out though ??? The weather is crap !!! The Gixxer is still wrapped up in a blanket on the paddock stands...
I used to ride all year round before I got a car, so a bit of rain or snow is not a bother!

I'll generally ride on sunny days but if I get the urge I dont care what the weatherman says.

Anyway when the roads are slippy you can have scary fun at low speeds, snaking the tail up the road and sliding round roundabouts!

#30 ·
Hey Pete nice bike :)
My brother has just left me a Yam R1 with only 417 miles on the clock, I'm still trying to stuff my increased frame into my old leathers and take her out for a run weather up here is a tad crap but hoping for it to improve for easter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.