Longbridge,
Birmingham.
B31 2BQ.

best bet i reckon:)

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah ive tried that but not getting anywhere! i supply coffee machines and vending machines, and we had an enquiry from someone at MG and was told to contact the factory but cant get through to any one!

·
pricey
68 Posts
yeah ive tried that but not getting anywhere! i supply coffee machines and vending machines, and we had an enquiry from someone at MG and was told to contact the factory but cant get through to any one!
would that be because its gone? :/

·
a British Legend!
188 Posts
Was up there at the begining of August and they had just gone into "shutdown" for a while. I believe until production of MG6 gets underway in a few months time.
MGTF production has also finally come to an end, the last few off the line sitting ready for delivery.

·
pricey
68 Posts
i thought i see on something like top gear that it was all demolished but i am probably mistaken :/

·
It's a big fan
3,218 Posts
i thought i see on something like top gear that it was all demolished but i am probably mistaken :/
You probably also believe that pianos fall out of the sky whenever you drive a Morris :dunno:

I wouldn't be suprised to see another batch of TFs, most of the ones that have been built have already been sold, not many left.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts