MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately I have to sell my beautiful 5 door platinum ZR 160.

This is not through choice.

My circumstances have changed - I am a part time musician and used to have readily available transport to fit my gear in. This transport has now gone, and I can't fit it all into the ZR.

I want to keep it and get a van, but finances won't allow, so it has to go.

It has just gone through 6000 miles.

It is virtually brand new. I got it March 25th.

If anyone is interested, or knows of anyone that is interested, please e-mail me for more details.

I really don't want this to go, but I need a bigger car.

I went to the Rover dealer to see about a part ex but they took the p1ss on the price.

Please, no timewasters just wanting to know the price. If you are genuinely interested please e-mail me

[email protected]

Thank

Matthew

·
Zed Heaven
7,508 Posts
Must be gutted acebassuk. Couldn't have been an easy decision. But practicalities and finance tend to get the better of all of us at sometime or other. When your musical career takes off and you become rich and famous you'll be able to have a different 160 for every day of the year.

F

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
Can you solve the problem in some other way.

A few years back I changed from using a Music Man 4x12 to a Laney 1x15 combo result much more space in the car.

Have heard good things about Trace Elliot, personally always liked the look of the Ampeg combos.

G

·
i've just sold my ZR160, 3 door in blue, 6000miles. An identical car went through the local auctions for £10750, the dealer paid me £10800, not too bad i suppose - i paid £12500 in october, glad i didn't pay the full £14500:rolleyes:

G

·
hi, i dont suppose you would be interested in sellin your wheels separately?

I need to get my hands on some MG alloys, I drive a rover200 and came across this site by accident.

email me if you would be interested in sellin: [email protected]

cheers :beerchug

1 - 8 of 8 Posts