MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's Friday night and all is quiet. I guess all out on the town? never mind they will be checking in tomorrow with a York Minster on there head some of you will know what I mean :D

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Out on the town I wish. I'm painting the bathroom ceiling, but putting my head in here each time I come down for a cuppa...Just done the entire bathroom out, now she says she wants a bigger house :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dave I have just painted our son's room tend to do it when J away. It's easier that way. Took me all day but I have just finished it looks good, like you pop in and out see whats new on the board. Well it's time to rest so see ya all tomorrow:)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Easy stuff I am tiling the bathroom (having fitted a new suite etc)and fitting mirror wardrobes in the our bedroom and I only have 2 weeks to do finish it in as i am having a hernia op on the 10th aprill then getting wed on the 18th may

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Denny you sound like the type of guy most girls would love to have around good luck for the wedding we have nearly been hiched 23yrs

·
Registered
113 Posts
Oh well wardrobes fitted now so only about anothe 100 jobs to do before the big day.
Lucky I enjoy DIY (not enough time in the day though)
BTW Max this is third time lucky for me :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well house back to norm cut the grass jet washed the patio and cleaned the all important Trophy and put back under cover.
Just say plenty of practice makes perfect so good luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts