MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
dubstep makes me happy
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dunno if any of you on here would be interested, but if you like your house/trance/electro/old skool music then come down to AiR bar Worcester on a Saturday.

Just done my 1st gig and it went down a storm. Business went through the roof as people walking past came in to watch me!

So yeah, AiR Worcester on a Saturday, come down and witness greatness lol!

·
Registered
795 Posts
You can't beat old skool rave, I miss going raving it was always great fun chatting to random people. I am still in touch with people I met raving over 15 years ago.

·
MG ZS 180 MKI
3,364 Posts
I'm just down the road from you mate and need to try out Worcester for a night out so will come and have a gander. Good luck with it mate and hope to say hi soon.

·
Ahhh. It's good to be back.....
1,454 Posts
Where is that fella?

I don't get out down town much any more since the sprog!

·
Premium Member
7,145 Posts
Well done Ady.:yup:

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Dunno if any of you on here would be interested, but if you like your house/trance/electro/old skool music then come down to AiR bar Worcester on a Saturday.

Just done my 1st gig and it went down a storm. Business went through the roof as people walking past came in to watch me!

So yeah, AiR Worcester on a Saturday, come down and witness greatness lol!
Well done mate, if i'm ever up your way with certainly venture to AiR to see you play.... cool2

You can't beat old skool rave, I miss going raving it was always great fun chatting to random people. I am still in touch with people I met raving over 15 years ago.
100 per cent right there Andy, old skool rave is my favourite music, had my best times of my life at some rave's back in the day, some great fond memories. Great you still keep in contact with some peeps... :thumbup:

·
dubstep makes me happy
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Indeed, I wish I had have been 18 in 1991. To be honest though, I'm mainly playing more house than old school though I am dropping some classics in. We are talking about doing a proper rave night though, we're gonna try and drum up interest in a rave night and hopefully it will happen.

All the best, glad it went well.

Have to flog off some of your CD's in the interval.

:wave:
Cheers! Yes, I do intend to flog some CDs. I actually dropped a couple of my tunes in last saturday and they seemed do go down well.

I'm just down the road from you mate and need to try out Worcester for a night out so will come and have a gander. Good luck with it mate and hope to say hi soon.
Yeah, I think we are facebook friends aren't we? Come down and party!

Where is that fella?

I don't get out down town much any more since the sprog!
It is here...

Used to be a cafe, but now it is a really nice bar and there is a club downstairs which will be called 'WR1' when it's completed. At the moment I am DJing in the bar, which is good as people walking past hear the tunes and come in.

Well done Ady.:yup:
Thankyou Christina :)

Come down!! :D

Well done mate, if i'm ever up your way with certainly venture to AiR to see you play.... cool2

100 per cent right there Andy, old skool rave is my favourite music, had my best times of my life at some rave's back in the day, some great fond memories. Great you still keep in contact with some peeps... :thumbup:
You definately should! I think i'm the only DJ in Worcester using vinyl. Every other club is either laptops or CD decks, and no other DJ in the main clubs (Tramps, velvet lounge, and bushwackers) can mix a cake! Lol, i'm not used to blowing my own trumpet!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts