MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Kev

Well, the way your car went + petrol consumption and minor tyre wear. I think you have a winner there - as stated elsewhere! Plus it eats Titties and Scoobs! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Melting Exhaust Surround

Just spent 2 hours cleaning the car - the plastic around the exhaust has melted - must have been mighty hot - back there - best get one of those ZS type protective surrounds - so maybe not so "Max Power" after all!

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
Kev,

any idea on the best way to get those nasty little black spots off the bobywork.

I live on a new estate (Any idea Jim) and they are still surfacing roads.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
john
i have given up worring about the bodywork,my wife who drives the car most of the time has the mistaken belief that a car is for getting from A_B and takes little care of where she parks it.The car has one or two little marks on it, all "unexplained" which need touching up with a trophy blue touch up pen.
do mg rover sell these?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Something I posted elsewhere.

It was Kevins first track day ever and I wasn't sure how the ZS180 would compare - I imagined the ZS may have been shown up. But as mentioned elsewhere I was gob - smacked. It was only the Elise - Caterham - EVO bunch he couldn't overtake. Having said that I did see him hold is own with one EVO!

Marvellous for a car costing considerably less than some cars there. It aslo needs to be said that when it was wet the ZS could maintain station with a TVR and 911!!!!!!

Well Done MGR and Kevin Neal! BTCC watch out!

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
No real suprises then.

911s are known to be skittish and likely to break away in the dry, so when its wet it would be worse.

Little can compete with a Caterham or an Elise on a power to weight ratio, but with good driving some can get close.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Jerry,some of your evo chums had digital camcorders can you ask if any of them have any clips of me? i know that blabe bloke blitzed me on the straight had one set up.
thank kev

G

·
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Kev

Will ask and then upload here - Upload Site

John

There's not many cars that can get close to an EVO in the wet. Admit the Elise is damn fast out of corners though! And a well driven one will beat most cars!

·
Front wheels steer, rear wheels drive.
12,325 Posts
Were is the proof then? :confused:

21 - 31 of 31 Posts