MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
I'm going to put mobile 1 in the engine the weekend before,but how much fuel do you have in the tank ?
Natasha said there will be 30 cars on the day,will they be spaced out or can you follow a car round to gauge your cars performance to another?

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
i'm quite shattered after my 3 & half hour trip home :O( but as jerry has mentioned the ZS saw combat today and left the battle field with honour:D
jerrys evo & my ZS are like chalk & cheese ,the evo state of the art and the ZS old skool hot hatch but we both enjoyed driving at the limit safely.
I think a group event would be a great idea

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
spent most of this morning trying to get all the muck off the car,gave it the once over to see if all was ok and the only problem is tyre wear on the inside edges.
oil and coolants as per mormal.
any one got any links to the best value tyres on the internet? the ZS180 uses pirelli asimetrico205/45 r17 84v
thanks kev

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Anyone know where Mr Harrison's gone?

i reckon he's preparing the SDI for the next trackday :D

btw, fuel consumption was very good , i put in £50 and that included the 300 mile round trip.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
jerry,i only mentioned it because the 180 has a reputation for drinking petrol.i drove very smoothly their and back at 70 or less.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
john
i have given up worring about the bodywork,my wife who drives the car most of the time has the mistaken belief that a car is for getting from A_B and takes little care of where she parks it.The car has one or two little marks on it, all "unexplained" which need touching up with a trophy blue touch up pen.
do mg rover sell these?

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Jerry,some of your evo chums had digital camcorders can you ask if any of them have any clips of me? i know that blabe bloke blitzed me on the straight had one set up.
thank kev

1 - 11 of 11 Posts