MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
pricey
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I love to go for a good old drive around the norfolk county side now winters here it's bloody dark and I don't know if it's just my zs but the lights seem s***.

Has anybody fitted xenon kit, would you recommend any particular ones ?

·
Wrote off but not Dead YET !!!
4,803 Posts
i have them on both my ZS and Van, best thing ever, so much brighter, but now someone will be here to post about MOT rules! mine have been on for 3 years and passed all the time , i got mine off ebay for £26 well worth it

·
pricey
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
4,803 Posts
£90!!! and you get the big ballasts aswell!! it only takes just under 2 weeks for them to come from china and you will be saving £60 and getting the smaller ballasts, well mine are 3 years old and still going good, they are possibly the same ones but coming straight from where they are made so you save, i have the 6000k in both mine

·
pricey
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice one mate might have to go for them did you do hi beams and low or just low?

·
4,803 Posts
just low beam as you dont really need main beam with the HID lol, also bit crappy when you flash someone with HID they dont really work when just flashing as they need at least 3 seconds to warm up

·
pricey
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok cool are 6000k the only legal ones ?

·
4,803 Posts
6000k are the true white colour, non of the HID are "officially" legal very grey area with the legality of HID's

1 - 9 of 9 Posts