MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I recently bought an MG ZS180 Ignition blue off a friend of mine and thought I would sign up to the site now I have the G bug lol :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hi I recently bought an MG ZS180 Ignition blue off a friend of mine and thought I would sign up to the site now I have the G bug lol :)
Welcome and Good choice on the colour ;)

·
Premium Member
7,145 Posts
Hi.:)

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Hi and welcome to XPF:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you I did post some pictures of the car from my photobucket account but they dont seem to be on here :(

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Aslo i do need some help with my drivers side electric window it packed up recently there is power to send the window up but not down ive been told that it has to go to mg to be reprogrammed or something is there anyway of avoiding this ???

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys yeah she is pretty tidy am really pleased with the car :) are there any meets coming up?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Unfortunately due to having to commute further to work this car is now for sale mot and tax all the belts have been replaced recently with receipts to prove it car is as you see it in the pictures really is spotless car has 1 fault and 1 fault only and that is the drivers window does not function properly other than that it drives and runs perfectly looking for £2400 46,000 miles from new Service history and lots of receipts for work that has been done and lifetime guarantee on the exhaust please call if anybody is interested 07715936802 call ash

1 - 20 of 21 Posts