MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would just like to say hello to everyone on these forums. Over the past couple of weeks i have been just flicking through these forums with interest and have finally got round to registering.

Speak to you all soon.

Phil.

·
Former ZT-T 260 owner
2,256 Posts
Welcome aboard!

What model car do you drive... Be sure to give jerry some pictures... :D

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a Tahiti blue 25 bought in April 2000. I can send some pics no problem......but how do i do it, do i send them by e-mail, post on web site???

Anyway in september I am getting a ZR120 unsure of which colour yet but x-power grey looks nice might go for that.

Phil

G

·
welcome

Just to say hello and welcome. Hope you find the site usefull sure the other members will voice their thoughts on colour I like the Red but then they are all nice happy surfing;)

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
Hi

Nice to have you 'on board'.

I understand what you mean about the MG enthusiasts BBS, still look at it myself from time to time, but am not too keen on the current quality of posts.

·
Former ZT-T 260 owner
2,256 Posts
Flip said:
I have a Tahiti blue 25 bought in April 2000. I can send some pics no problem......but how do i do it, do i send them by e-mail, post on web site???

Anyway in september I am getting a ZR120 unsure of which colour yet but x-power grey looks nice might go for that.

Phil
If Jerry wants you to send some by email, then I'm sure he'll give you the address to send them to, but in the meantime, there is a section for uploading a piccie of your own car. Feel free to upload a piccie there (although try to keep the size down a bit!)

Nice colour that Tahiti blue. When Nat bought her 25 last year, she was undecided between that and the gold. She went for the gold in the end... :)

ZR - Yep, red is nice, as is Yellow on the ZR. Not sure about yellow or red on the larger cars though...

Cheers!

G

·
Hi

Welcome - I'll keep it brief - just arrived in Honkers. Need to upload to the main site as well.

Send any pictures you may have - too [email protected]

And again welcome - OT just had a look at Kelvins BTCC shots - good un mate!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.