MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all you Scots out there, how are you all !?!?!?

Just got a ZS 180 last Friday and having sooo much fun with it. I was just wondering if there are any meetings planned or even something with the BTCC at Knockhill so I could meet up with fellow owners.:)

Would be good to see what others have done to their MG's.

James

· Which one shall I drive today?
6,505 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

I don't know about other meets, but a few are definately getting together for the BTCC at Knockhill. Keep an eye on the BTCC gatherings forum nearer the time for details.

PS. nice choice of car ;)

· Banned
1,210 Posts
Wellcome:cool: Hope you enjoy the forum.. Its defintetly the best place there is to get advice about your car..

How far are you intending to mod your Zed? You going for cosmetic mods as well as power???

Oh and feel free to cause some trouble in here...... I'm the mod for the scottish forum and you lot are all so well behaved I've not had to give anyone a :spank: :D

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers Guys.

Thanks for your replies.

I am really enjoying the car (except for the amount of times I am at the petrol station:rolleyes: but I think thats more to do with my right foot:D ).

The car was initially bought as a daily car and still is (my Fiance still needs a taxi after all;) ) but after driving it and being on this forum I have found the need to pull bits off it and fit other parts, so we shall see what happens:D

I am not adverse to the usual stuff like stainless exhaust, induction kit, maybe wheels and a bit of wattage power from the stereo;) . We will see if the rest follows:D

Hopefully all the members can get a chance to catch up sometime, BTCC anyone?

James

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.