MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all, im Ricky, ive just joined the Forum so thought id better say hi!

Im looking for an MG-ZR 105

Currently drive a saxo and starting to get fed up of the shoddy french "Snap-off" build quality.

ive joned themgzr.co.uk but seems pretty quiet.

also a member on saxperience.co.uk

im looking for a Grey Pre-facelift ZR 1.4 with the x power kit on it.

Standard as possible but open to offers, what you got?

:)

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Hi and welcome

My nephew has just scraped his saxo and bought a ZS180.

Good luck with your hunt.

James

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Hi and welcome to XPF

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Welcome along, I had a saxo VTS when they first came out, have to say I loved. Build quality wasnt great but a fun little car with a few mods.

Jez

·
Registered
608 Posts
Welcome aboard, a member of saxperience myself (but only so I can peak at some of the How To guides so I could fix the girlfriend's mum's saxo...).

I honestly dont know how you drive a saxo, the pedals are so damn close together, but glad to see you're coming over to the dark side :driving:

Good luck with your hunt

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome aboard, a member of saxperience myself (but only so I can peak at some of the How To guides so I could fix the girlfriend's mum's saxo...).

I honestly dont know how you drive a saxo, the pedals are so damn close together, but glad to see you're coming over to the dark side :driving:

Good luck with your hunt
tell me about it haha. its ok in trainers, but soon as i try drive in boots i dont know what pedals im pressing :( fun little car tho but its time for a change now!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome along, I had a saxo VTS when they first came out, have to say I loved. Build quality wasnt great but a fun little car with a few mods.

Jez

Yeah i agree with you, they are fun, ive got a VTR.

Build quality is shocking, but there so simple to modify and there is so many aftermarket parts out there. ive just had enough, aha want a car that doesnt require many modifications.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Assuming my missus' oap mum didnt manage to overpower the solid metal door stop mechanism, then yeah, theyre ****tly built. And whats with the massive sump plugs on them?!

so you can find it easier when you drop it in the bucket of oil ;) hahaha.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts