MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My name is Mike from Northumberland, (North East) England. I'm currently driving a 2002 Renault Clio 1.5 dCi, which I hope to sell in the near future and possibly purchase a MG ZR TD. I work for BT and my main hobby is hunting (rabbits, pigeons etc). I look forward to talking to you all.

Cheers,

Mike

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Hello and welcome to XPF.

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
Hi and Welcome Mike, I've got a ZS derv, great car, love my one in Yellow, just had a drive up to Eastleigh, still smiling.

Hope you are not near all the troubles up in your part of the world.

Plenty of overtime sorting out the lines???

Could have done with your talents at IBM Portsmouth, we used to do the grounds maintenance, all the ladies cried when we tried to get rid of the fluffy bunnies. We ended up doing it weekends with nets and ferrets, plus couple of our guys had gas powered air rifles.

The Canadian Geese were the worse, had to use baited oats.

Hope you get a good example of the ZR.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
:welcome:

Good choice in going for a ZR, lovely cars and they'll make you smile every day!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I'm a good 2 hours from where all the flooding has been so dry feet and no flooding.

Unfortunately I work in a call centre 10 hours a day so no sorting out lines for me :doh

Hi and Welcome Mike, I've got a ZS derv, great car, love my one in Yellow, just had a drive up to Eastleigh, still smiling.

Hope you are not near all the troubles up in your part of the world.

Plenty of overtime sorting out the lines???

Could have done with your talents at IBM Portsmouth, we used to do the grounds maintenance, all the ladies cried when we tried to get rid of the fluffy bunnies. We ended up doing it weekends with nets and ferrets, plus couple of our guys had gas powered air rifles.

The Canadian Geese were the worse, had to use baited oats.

Hope you get a good example of the ZR.

·
LozMachine's better half
1,514 Posts
Hello Mike :wave:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts