MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

My name is Dan and I have worked for A-Plan Insurance for over 11 years and really happy to offer our services to members of the XPower Forums.

I currently sponsor a number of forums from Japanese performance cars to standard and modifed vans, day vans and campers.

We have delegated schemes on performance and modified cars so the rates we offer should be very competative.

I am a genuine car enthusiast and since sponsoring the forums, have been to lots of events, meets, garages and car shows. I have braved drift event passenger rides in skylines and had tea with people I have met at camper shows.

I am not the type of broker that sits behind the screen all day and like to get out and about so I get a much better idea of the vehicles you have and your passion for the scene.

I am also fully qualified to deal with claims, so if you are unlucky to have an accident then you are in good hands.

If your insurance is due within 30 days then please feel free to send me a private message with your name and number or give me a call on 01635-879910.

Kind regards

Dan Cameron
A-Plan Schemes
01635-879910

Attachments

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had a couple of calls already and just want to say thanks to the guys that have tried us and hope you found the quotes and information helpful.

Here is some feedback I have received on other forums and people do seem happy with the service ;)

Just to play fair I have blanked out the insurers we beat :rolleyes:

"Thanks Dan for the quick response.

The quote was almost like for like with ***** but the additional benefits and personal service are unbeaten.Plus flux auto debit renewal payments

Also got a competitive quote on home insurance."

"Well its that time of year again, the renewal came through from *** and i was hoping for a healthy drop in premiums, I got a small saving but was quite disappointed that the renewal quoted was not much less than last year ( even now im 26yo, and another year ncb )

anyway [email protected] to the rescue saved me almost £300 more

Another Happy customer "

"Just wanted to say a big thanks to Dan at A-Plan for sorting me out with my T4 insurance today. Its a great weight off my mind as last year it was insured as a standard van and i was worried that if i ever had to make a claim i wouldnt be paied out. I was dreading the call as i gave all the info of the mods including the engine work and remap i was expecting to be laughed at, a bit like i was when i had my S3 and told the insurance company i was considering a remap, Very suprised when Dan called me £70 more than the cheapest quote i got from tescos as a standard van and £90 less than i was paying last year!. Lets jut hope i never need to claim but can sleep a bit easier now. Thanks Dan "

Keep the calls coming guys :)

All the very best

Dan
A-Plan Schemes
01635-879910

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.