MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Long time reader of this forum so thought id better join up as the modding starts to get serious!
Anyway I have a zr105 mk2 but bought a zs180 mk2 a few months ago.

Have fitted Itg maxogen, I also have cams and verniers which will have to wait till the summer by which time i'll hopefully have manifolds and exhaust as well.
James

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Hi and welcome to XPF :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, yep a lot of modding to be done but its part of the fun isnt it!
Doesn't bother me too much having a car in bits as im a member of an FSAE team!
James

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi and welcome, nice collection you have there. Sounds like you know what your doing, keep us posted on your progress please. I can recommend lightened flywheel as a nice mod, guy on here sells them.
Thanks, will do. I will probably start a build thread when the time comes.
Flywheel is also on the list! it makes sense to fit that with a diff though so hopefully they'll get done together.
James

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Thanks, will do. I will probably start a build thread when the time comes.
Flywheel is also on the list! it makes sense to fit that with a diff though so hopefully they'll get done together.
James
Cutlerl12 opted for the quaife in conjucntion with the lightened fly. I'm not 100% but think he's extremely happy with the result. he may be along to confirm this though.

Where did you get your Itg from, aktiv?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Cutlerl12 opted for the quaife in conjucntion with the lightened fly. I'm not 100% but think he's extremely happy with the result. he may be along to confirm this though.

Where did you get your Itg from, aktiv?
yes just to confirm best by far was getting the quaiffe and lightened fly, got 4 new pirellis p zero on it and i cant beleive the grip especially in the wet.

good look with the mods and welcome to xpf!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hayy and welcome to the forums :) Nice cars there 2 of my favorite, although I profer the mk1 zrs but the mk2s are nice ;).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts