MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
81 - 85 of 85 Posts

· Registered
2,312 Posts
Ian I'm for sure going to have a set for myself but can't afford it now...so will have to wait some time...but I have one of the ones on the list that wants the set now...so if you could please send me a PM with price so I can let him know + shipping cost, thanks.

And I'm sure more orders are to come when cars start falling from warranty period ;) ...well I won't wait that long :D

Cheers,

Alex :beerchug

· Registered
18 Posts
Any idea on a price for a manifold to fit my k-series Metro ?

Looking for something a little more focussed than the Janspeed item that I have. Hoping to extract a little more torque and power from the engine (1800, big valve head etc etc).

Andy

· Registered
16 Posts
Mahatma said:
Any idea on a price for a manifold to fit my k-series Metro ?

Looking for something a little more focussed than the Janspeed item that I have. Hoping to extract a little more torque and power from the engine (1800, big valve head etc etc).

Andy
Not sure if this thread is up to date or not as it said 2005 but i've just been e mailed about it.

Would need a pattern or the car as we haven't got one but price is about £400 -450 +vat

Ian

81 - 85 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.