MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I removed the plastic at the bottom of the windscreen and i could see leafs in the my internal fan, the space was to small to get my hand in there, I was wondering how you take this out from the inside, if anyone has some advice on this i would very much appreciate it.

Cheers

D

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
Look under glove box and you'll see the blowers circular casing, undo the elec connection and remove 3 screws and it'll drop out.

Here's a pic of where it is, with dash removed from car (you don't have to do that though!)

Attachments

·
POL Group/MG ZR Owners/MG ZS Owners Club
1,278 Posts
a mind of very useful information again Blue

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
I think if you can get your hand in and clean fan from outside car you should consider becoming a vet! :getcoat:

·
''Fire up the Quattro''.
1,935 Posts
Hey guys, I removed the plastic at the bottom of the windscreen and i could see leafs in the my internal fan, the space was to small to get my hand in there, I was wondering how you take this out from the inside, if anyone has some advice on this i would very much appreciate it.

Cheers

D
.........how about the hoover extension pipe ??.

·
I miss you Dad!!!!!!
10,620 Posts
I was gonna suggest either this OR (if you need a new pollen filter anyway!?)- take out your pollen filter and then whack ya fan on FULL speed, and that usually blows all the sh*te out!;)

Ok you'll need a hoover after:lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts